[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2024-3-1 22:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
重庆商务网,重庆电子商务第一网!
本帖最后由 xuhm522 于 2024-3-1 22:39 编辑

@美国驻华大使馆

#拜登总统#关于应对美国汽车行业国家安全风险的声明

2024年2月29日

美国的汽车制造商和汽车从业者是世界上最好的。标志性的美国三大汽车公司和美国汽车从业者在质量和创新方面处于世界领先地位。一个充满活力的汽车行业对美国经济至关重要。

中国决心主宰汽车市场的未来,包括通过采取不公平的做法。中国的政策可能使其汽车充斥我们的市场,对我们的国家安全构成风险。我不会让这种情况在我的任期内发生。

如今,大多数汽车都是“互联”的——它们就像装了轮子的智能手机。这些汽车连接到我们的手机、导航系统、关键基础设施以及制造它们的公司。来自中国的互联车辆可以收集有关我们公民和我们基础设施的敏感数据,并将这些数据发送回中华人民共和国。这些车辆可以被远程访问或停用。

中国对美国汽车和其他在中国运营的外国汽车实施限制。为什么要允许中国的互联汽车在没有防范措施的情况下在我们国家运营?

因此,今天,我宣布采取前所未有的行动,以确保在美国道路上行驶的、来自中国等受关切国家的汽车不会损害我们的国家安全。我已指示我的商务部长对采用受关切国家的技术的互联车辆进行调查,并采取行动应对风险。

作为总统,我发誓要为依赖汽车行业就业的汽车从业者和中产阶级家庭公平行事。通过这一行动和其他行动,我们将确保汽车行业的未来将由美国从业者在美国这里创造。

Statement from President Biden on Addressing National Security Risks to the U.S. Auto Industry

February 29, 2024

American automakers and auto workers are the best in the world. The iconic Big Three and American auto workers are leading the world in quality and innovation. A dynamic auto industry is vital to the U.S. economy.

China is determined to dominate the future of the auto market, including by using unfair practices.  China’s policies could flood our market with its vehicles, posing risks to our national security. I’m not going to let that happen on my watch.

Most cars these days are “connected” – they are like smart phones on wheels. These cars are connected to our phones, to navigation systems, to critical infrastructure, and to the companies that made them. Connected vehicles from China could collect sensitive data about our citizens and our infrastructure and send this data back to the People’s Republic of China. These vehicles could be remotely accessed or disabled.

China imposes restrictions on American autos and other foreign autos operating in China. Why should connected vehicles from China be allowed to operate in our country without safeguards?

So today, I am announcing unprecedented actions to ensure that cars on U.S. roads from countries of concern like China do not undermine our national security. I have directed my Secretary of Commerce to conduct an investigation into connected vehicles with technology from countries of concern and to take action to respond to the risks.

As President I vowed to do right by auto workers and middle-class families that depend on the auto industry for jobs. With this and other actions, we’re going to make sure the future of the auto industry will be made here in America with American workers.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入驻经典

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
发布商机信息及企业宣传推广--请移步注册重庆商务网!!
快捷入口:给经典重庆客服留言
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻经典

本版积分规则

连接招租|手机版| ( 苏ICP备13006526号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:54

• 欢迎关注重庆发展,多发帖多回帖才能持续保持帐号活力哟!请不要发表任何政 治,领 导,官 员,人 事及其它违法违规类言论,以免帐号被封禁。感谢您的支持和理解!
经典重庆旗下网站 | 24小时客服:13424176859 308675020

爱重庆,爱上经典重庆! 爱重庆,就上经典重庆!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表